Our Bacon Scramble Bowl, with some extra cheese, makes the perfect filling for this easy-to-make Bacon & Egg Breakfast Crescent Ring.
This Bacon & Egg Breakfast Crescent Ring is an easy, tasty, and beautiful way to serve breakfast. Who doesn’t love bacon, eggs, cheese, and organic veggies wrapped inside a pillowy, buttery crescent roll? It’s a sure way to please family and friends alike at your brunch this weekend.
This breakfast crescent ring is not only very easy and delicious, but it also makes for great leftovers. Simply microwave or toast the leftover crescent rings, and you have a weekday breakfast ready in minutes! No more scrambling to grab something to eat before getting the kids off to school.
Not a fan of bacon? Then you’re in luck! We have two other scramble bowls that would be just as delicious in this recipe? You could go with our Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowl or our Southwestern Veggie Scramble Bowl. We love to dip the Southwestern Veggie version into a nice fresh salsa! YUM!
You can serve the breakfast crescent rings as a stand-alone item. But we would highly recommend serving them with some fresh sliced fruit, yogurt, or another sweet breakfast option of choice. There is nothing more tantalizing to the tastebuds than a sweet and savory combo!
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Crescent Ring Ingredients:
- 8 ounce Pillsbury Crescent (8 in a can)
- 3 Good Food Made Simple Uncured Bacon Scramble Bowls
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 egg for egg wash, optional
- Green onion for garnish, optional
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Crescent Ring
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 8 rolls per container
- 3 Uncured Bacon Scramble Bowls
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- 1 large bacon & egg scramble bowls for egg wash, optional
- green onion for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook your 3 Uncured Bacon Scramble Bowls for 2 minutes each.
- Lay our your crescent rolls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a star shape.
- Evenly divide your scramble bowls between the crescent rolls and then topped with shredded cheese. *Place the scramble bowls in a circle around the center of the star leaving the pointy edges of the crescent rolls empty.
- Fold your crescent rolls over and brush will egg wash if desired. (The egg wash will give the crescent rolls a nice golden color)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit.