This Fire Roasted Salsa Breakfast Flatbread makes you feel like you’re eating pizza for breakfast! Loaded with cage-free egg whites, roasted potatoes, organic veggies, cheddar cheese, and salsa for the ultimate breakfast combo!
Breakfast flatbreads and breakfast pizzas are very trendy right now. And for a good reason! They are both easy and delicious to make! This fire-roasted salsa breakfast flatbread is a fun twist on our already made Turkey Sausage Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches!
We took a flatbread pizza and topped it with our Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowl, fire-roasted salsa, a balsamic glaze for sweetness, and arugula for a peppery crunch! It’s pretty much like dipping one of our ready-to-go breakfast flatbreads in salsa! YUM!
So, if you need something fast during the week, we recommend grabbing a breakfast flatbread sandwich! We have both Turkey Sausage and Power Veggies. But, if you’re looking to up your breakfast game to impress the family or friends for Sunday brunch, then this Breakfast Flatbread is the way to go!
No one will turn down a slice of a crispy flatbread topped with antibiotic-free turkey sausage, roasted potatoes, organic veggies, cheddar cheese, fire-roasted salsa, balsamic, and arugula! It’s a flavor profile that is sure to explode on anyone’s tastebuds!
Serve this with a side of fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, or as is! Either way, it’s guaranteed to be a winner. If you have friends or family that would prefer a veggie-based breakfast, you can swap the Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowl for the Southwestern Veggie Scramble Bowl.
Fire Roasted Salsa Breakfast Flatbread Ingredients:
- 1 large flatbread (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 Good Food Made Simple Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowls
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup fire-roasted salsa, plus more for dipping
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- fresh arugula
Fire Roasted Salsa Breakfast Flatbread
- 1 large Flatbread
- 2 turkey sausage scramble bowls
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted salsa
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- fresh arugula for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a cookie rack on top of a sheet pan (or use a pizza pan).
- Cook your Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowls for 2 minutes each.
- Evenly spread the Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowls over the flatbread.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the flatbread is golden.
- Remove from the oven and top with the fire-roasted salsa, balsamic glaze, and fresh arugula.