Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese Sliders come together in just minutes! All you need are a few simple ingredients and a couple of packages of our homemade tasting buffalo style chicken to wow your friends and family at your next party!
If you are big on entertaining like we are then these Mac & Cheese sliders are a must! And if you don’t like entertaining, but just like really good food, this recipe is still a must make!
When we are entertaining, we like to keep things as simple as possible. No one wants to spend all day preparing for a gathering and then be too exhausted to enjoy your company and the food! That’s why we use our already prepared meals to take care of most of the work. Have you heard that semi-homemade is the latest trend? It allows you to save time and still eat something that tastes as if you slaved away for hours in the kitchen. Best kitchen hack ever!
We started this recipe by warming up four boxes of our Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese. Then we grilled up some bacon. (Pro Tip: This entire recipe can also be done inside. Hello, snowy New England winters). We layered the creamy mac & cheese and bacon on top of the slider rolls and then placed them on the grill. We allowed them to sit just long enough for the buns to get nice and toasty before serving them.
If you don’t have a grill pan, you can grill the slider rolls before layering on your ingredients. This will also allow you to add some fresh greens if desired.
That’s it! Super simple. Super delicious. A guaranteed crowd-pleaser sans the hours slaving away cooking. These are great for football parties, father’s day, or even your weekend BBQ.
Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese Sliders Ingredients
16 slider rolls, sliced
4 boxes Good Food Made Simple Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese
8 slices low sodium bacon
greens, as desired
Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese Sliders
- 16 slider rolls sliced
- 4 boxed buffalo style chicken mac & cheese
- 8 slices bacon low sodium, if desired
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Empty buffalo-style chicken mac and cheese containers into a grill-friendly pot/pan.
- Place pan on grill and heat buffalo-style chicken mac and cheese.
- Lay bacon down on a grill pan and cook to your liking.
- While buffalo-style chicken mac and cheese and bacon are cooking, place slider rolls face down on the grill to toast.
- Once everything is cooked/heated through, begin to layer your sliders.
- Take the bottom half of one slider roll, place one to two tablespoons of buffalo-style chicken mac and cheese on top, place half a slice of bacon, add greens (if desired), and finish off with the top half of the bun.
- Repeat until all sliders are made.