A healthy but sweet treat to start your morning off. These pancake puffs are served with raspberries and chocolate.
Breakfast is good for the soul. We will live and die by that motto. 😉 I mean, we are a breakfast company.
Today we are extra excited to share this 5-minute recipe with you because it is easy and delicious and sure to sweeten your day! (Pun intended there.)
Before diving into the recipe, though, let’s talk about these cute little puffy pancakes! Here at Good Food Made Simple, we call them Pancake Puffs, but you may have also heard the names aebleskivers or appleskives puffs, the Danish name for these. However, since we aren’t Danish and make ours in Belgium, we think Pancake Puffs is more fitting and much easier to say!
Now, let’s get back to this recipe!
Whether you’re looking for a quick weekday meal or something to enjoy on a slow Sunday while reading, these pancake puffs are it. But, just like most of the recipes we share, this one is also customizable to whatever your heart desire.
We opted to serve ours with raspberries and Nutella, but feel free to go traditional and top them with syrup, powdered sugar, a drizzle of nut butter, fruit, or even a side of vanilla Greek yogurt!
- 1 bag Original Pancake Puffs (can sub with Chocolate Chip or Banana)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 6 tbsp. Nutella or melted chocolate
No matter how you top these fun little puffs, we know you’ll be addicted!
P.S – these are also great for snack, dessert, or brinner – just sayin’ 😉
Pancake Puffs with Raspberries and Chocolate
- 1 bag Pancake Puffs feel free to use the Original, Chocolate Chip or Banana flavor
- 1 pint fresh raspberries or fruit of choice
- 6 tbsp Nutella or melted chocolate can sub with maple syrup, nut butter, or other toppings of choice
- Cook pancake puffs according to package directions.
- Evenly divide pancake puffs between 6 bowls.
- Top with raspberries.
- Serve with chocolate on the side for dipping or drizzled on top.