These Turkey Sausage Scramble Breakfast Taquitos are crispy on the outside and filled with cheesy goodness on the inside! Baked, not fried. Gluten-Free.
We know how much you enjoy eating your breakfast scrambles bowls during the week, but have you ever thought to turn them into a fun brunch for the weekend? These breakfast taquitos are a fun way to switch up your first meal of the day and get the kids involved in cooking!
Taquito is another name for a small taco! These mini ‘tacos’ aren’t just meant for “Taco Tuesday,” either! They are easy enough to enjoy any day of the week!
We wanted to keep things simple since finding ingredients can be challenging right now. So, we used just three ingredients, four if you count the optional hot sauce, to make these! They are easy, delicious, nutritious, and affordable! That is just what we all need right now, too.
We also went with the baking method instead of frying to keep them lower in calories and fat. But, feel free to deep fry them or even give them a go in your air fryer! Either option will give you that perfect crispy outside and cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth inside that you are craving!
If you have picky eaters in your house or people that don’t eat meat, you can swap out the Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowl for our Southwestern Veggie Scramble Bowl (yay for added veggies at breakfast!) or our Bacon Scramble Bowl for those that just “must” have bacon at breakfast, *us*.
We love serving them with guacamole for dipping and fresh fruit on the side.
Don’t limit these to just breakfast, either! They are a quick, fun, and satisfying snack option for anyone in the house, too!
Turkey Sausage Scramble Breakfast Taquitos Ingredients:
- 1-2 Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowls
- 4-6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- hot sauce, if desired
Turkey Sausage Scramble Breakfast Taquitos
- 1-2 boxes turkey sausage scramble bowls
- 4-6 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- hot sauce if desired
- avocado oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook your Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowls according to package directions.
- Place 1.5- 2 tbsp. shredded cheese on the left side of your corn tortilla leaving about a 1/2 a thumbs length between the edge and the filling.
- Place 3-4 tbsp of your cooked Turkey Sausage Scramble Bowl on top of the cheese.
- Tightly roll up your taquito and place it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat until all of your scramble bowl(s) is gone.
- Spray with avocado oil.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the outsides are golden.
- Top with hot sauce, if desired.